Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Inspired by our Christian values, Wahana Visi is dedicated to working with the most vulnerable people. Wahana Visi serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
We have identified certain values that are the fundamental principles that determine our commitment to each other and to the poor.
1. We are Christian -- From the abundance of God's love, we find our call to ministry.
2. We are committed to the poor -- We are called to relieve their suffering and to promote the transformation of their condition of life.
3. We value people -- We regard all people as created and loved by God. We give priority to people before money, structure, and systems.
4. We are stewards -- We are faithful to the purpose for which resources are given and manage them in a manner that brings maximum benefit to the poor.
5. We are partners -- We are members of an international World Vision Partnership that transcends legal, structural, and cultural boundaries.
6. We are responsive -- We are responsive to the life-threatening emergencies where our involvement is needed and appropriate.
Vision & Mission
Wahana Visi Indonesia relief, development and advocacy work is based on a vision of a world committed to the well-being of children. Wahana Visi Indonesia strives to build thriving communities where peace and justice will prevail and all can enjoy security, opportunity and contentment as stated in our vision: