Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) prioritizes long-term development programs through continual area development approach or Area Development Program (ADP) run by local operational office in WVI accompanied areas. In 2016, WVI is committed to continue assisting more than 80,000 children in 8 provinces in 46 service areas all over Indonesia. WVI programs for children encompass the educational, health, economy, advocacy and disaster response.
Six priorities to achieve child well-being:
- Children live healthy
- Children access and complete basic education
- Children rights are protected
- Increasing family welfare
- Community are involved in controlling the implementation of policy and public service
- Increasing community disaster resilience and response