Responsible in the acquisition of new and existing grant funding, maintain relationship with donors and providing quality assurance in reporting and effective project management cycle to ensure adequate funding obtained for programming from diversified sources.Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from Business Administration, Social Sciences or any relevant fields.
- 2-3 years working experience in TD, Advocacy, HEA program or grant management.
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal, and relationship building.
- Good knowledge in proposal preparation and program management especially with USAID, AUSAID or EU funded program.
- Fluent in English (min. TOEFL: 550) and excel in work with MS office.
Submit your application with updated CV to:
Please mention the code of the position in the e-mail subject
For current staff who is interested with the position, please get endorsement & approval from your current manager (kindly forward the proven email/document regrading their approvals) and only short-listed applicants will be contacted